Listening of textbook
Talking About Sports 谈论体育运动
is .....taking the lead?
.....领先吗?
A:Is the Chinese team taking the lead?
A:是中国队领先吗?
B:No,it's the Japanese team.
B:不,是日本队。
A:Japanese teams always play a dark horse.
A:日本队总是出人意料。
B:Well,their team owrk is well worth learning.
他们的配合值得我们学习
Can you tell the result?
能告诉我比赛结果吗?
A:Can you tell the result?
能告诉我比赛结果吗?
B:It's love all.
B:零比零(平局)
Now the score is in our favor.
现在比分对我们有利。
A:Can you tell which team seems to win?
A:你猜哪个队会赢?
B:Hard to say.Now the score is in our favor.
很难说,现在比分对我们有利
A:Yes.Our guest team is really tough.
A:是啊,客队打得很顽强
B:They're still fighting hard.Let's wait and see.
他们打的正紧张,我们等等再说。
What's the score?
比分是多少?
A:What's the score?
A:比分是多少?
B:The Ukraine team took the lead by 3 to 1 at the end of the first half.
上半场乌克兰队3比1领先。
A:The Russian team needs to tie the Ukraine to get the pass for the final.
若能踢平乌克兰队,俄罗斯队就能出现了
B:It doesn't seem to be so easy.
B:不容易呀!
....overpowered their counterpart....to....
....队以.....比.....战胜对手
A:The Phoenix team overpowered its counterpart 86 to 50.
A:凤凰队86比50轻胜对手。
B:They're absolutely right to get a replacement for 21.
他们把21号换下来是非常正确的。
A:If the Phoenix beats the Rocket,it will enter the final.
如果凤凰队能打败火箭队的话就能进入决赛.
B:No way, if it still has 21.
B:有21号就不可能。
They manage a 99:80 victory.
他们以99:80获胜。
A:Which team won?
A:哪个队赢了。
B:The Spur.
B:马刺队
A:What was the score?
A:比分是多少?
B:They managed a 99:80 victory.
B:他们以99:80获胜
The game ended in two all.
比赛结果二平。
A:Which team has won?
A:哪个队赢了?
B:Neither.The game ended in two all.
哪个队也没有赢,比赛结果二平。
A:But I still think AC milan's defence seems better organized.
但是我还是认为AC米兰队防守组织得更好.
B:But the Brazilian is tougher.
B:但是巴西队更顽强。
I think he favors the host team.
我觉得他偏向主队。
A:I'm sure he was off-side.
A:我感肯定他越位了
B:But the ref didn't whistle.
B:但裁判没吹哨
A:I think he favors the host team.
A:我觉得他偏向主队。
B:Anyway, the host team seems to fight for the gold.
不管怎么说主队好象是志在夺魁。
I think he deserved.....
我认为他的....当之无愧
A:I think he deserved his gold.
A:我认为他的金牌当之无愧。
B:Did you see his last dive?
他的最后一次跳水你看见了吗?
A:Yes, it's perfect!
A:看了,太完美了。
B:He's diving for the gold.
B:他是志在必得呀。
Is this your best score?
这是你的最好成绩吗?
In the discus throw,you scored 30 meters at the final throw.How did you make it?
铁饼项目的最后一掷你投了30米,你是怎么投的呢
B:Well,I've been practising for 5 weeks.
B:我已经练了五个星期了。
A:Is this your best score?
A:这是你的最好成绩吗?
B:No,once I did 32.
B:不,有一次我投过32米。
#p#副标题#e#
He won the first place!
他得了第一。
No.164 in lane 3 achieved 11'16" in the 100 meter dash.Isn't that something
三道164号在百米塞中庖厨了11'16'的成绩.真了不起
B:Yeah.He's the most experienced athlete in the field.
B:是啊,百米赛他最有经验。
A:He won the first place!
A:他跑了第一!
B:Good boy!
太棒了!
It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10.
太完美了,裁判全给了满分。
A:Too bad you missed Jane's performance.
你没有看上珍妮的表演太遗憾了。
B:How's it?
B:怎么样?
A:It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10
A:太完美了,裁判全给了满分
It's one fo the highlights of the match.
这是比赛最精彩的场面之一
A:It's one of the highlights of the match.
A:这是比赛最精彩的场面之一。
B:What? A:The wonderful passing Meladona did.
B:什么?马拉多纳的那记传球太棒了。
B:Too bad I missed it.
B:我没看到太遗憾了。
What do you think of....?
你怎么看.....
A:What do you think of the Olympic motto "Higher,faster adn stronger"?
你怎么看“更高、更卡、更强“的奥林匹克口号?
B:Well, it's better than "Friendship first, competition second".
比“友谊第一,比赛第二“强。
A:Why?
为什么?
In my opinion,it doesn't matter whether you won or not.
在我看来的不得名次并不重要,
The most important thing is participation.
重要在于参与。
B:I still think nobody plays for nothing.
我还是觉得参加比赛无所求的人没有的
A beautiful.....!
好漂亮的.....!
A:A beautiful center (comer-kick/heading)!
A:好漂亮的传中(角球、头球)!
B:And good shot! A:A goal!
B:好球! 进了!
I hope ....
我希望.......
A:I hope the host team loese.
A:我希望主队输掉。
B:That all depends on how the visiting team shapes.
B:那要看客队表现怎么样?
A:According to the papers, the visiting side is a strong team in America.
根据报道,客队是美国得一只强队。
B:But two players of the team have been booked and one is out.
但是两个队员被亮了黄牌,一人被罚下.
I suppose he's not in top form.
我倒觉得他发挥不正常。
A:What do you think of the former champ?
A:你觉得上届冠军怎么样?
There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.
但在卫冕中有些失误,所以他失败了
A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.
A:没有常胜的将军。
B:I suppose he's not in top form.
B:我倒觉得他状态欠佳。
They aren't evenly matched.
他们的实力不相当。
A:What do you think of AC milan and the team of Argentine?
你觉得AC米兰队和阿根廷队怎么样?
B:They aren't evenly matched.
B:他们的实力不相当。
A:Yes,I think AC Milan's foot work is much better on the whole.
我同意你的观点.但是米兰脚下的工夫从总体上来看要好一些
B:Yet the Argentine attacker is worth a bet.
但是阿根廷的前锋值得一赌。
I'm amazed.....
我真奇怪......
A:Did you watch the old-fashioned wrestling game last night?
昨天晚上的旧式摔交你看了吗?
B:Yes,of course.And I'm amazed the those karate and judo boys were so heplless before the wrestlers.
当然,我真奇怪空手道和柔道队员在摔交手面前竟不堪一击
A:You bet.The wrestlers had got sound defences and they simply couldn't make it.
就是嘛,摔交手防守严密,无懈可击。
What's your favorite sport?
你最喜欢什么运动?
A:What's your favorite sopot?
A:你最喜欢什么运动?
B:Swimming.What about you?
B:游泳。你呢?
A:Indoors activities,such as chess and gymnastics.
室内运动,象棋类拉,健美体操啦。
I like....very much,but I can't play well.
我很喜欢...,但是我打不好。
A:Table-tennis is our national game.
A:乒乓球是我们的国球。
B:Yes, I like ping-pong very much,but I can't play well.
不错,我很喜欢乒乓球,但是我打不好.
A:I can't,either.I like watching.
A:我也不行,我愿意看球
I'm doing it for....
我为的是.....
A:I hear you jog every day.
我听说你每天都进行慢跑锻炼。
B:I'm doing it for fun and fitness.
我跑着玩,还能健身。
A:I think maybe one day you can take part in the walking race.
我觉得你有朝一日可以参加竞走比赛.
B:At the age of 64?You're kidding!
64岁参加竞走?你真能开玩笑。Mike: What're you doing up so early, Amanda? Have you decided to take up jogging in the park like me?