Skill Points技能要点
When receiving guests at the airport, take the picking-up board with you and hold highwhile you are waiting. If there is any change, delay or cancellation of the flight, or no show of guests, contact the Chief Concierge as soon as possible and wait for further instructions. When the guests arrive, greet them politely with a friendly smile. Then help themthe luggage to the hotel car or limousine waiting outside in the airport parking lot.
On theway back to the hotel, introduce our city and some beautiful tourist attractions in our city.
机场迎宾时,高举接机牌等候客人。如果有变化一一航班延误、航班取消或客人没来,要及时与礼宾部领班联系,等候下一步指令。客人到达之后,面带微笑,礼貌地问候,然后帮助客人把行李搬到停在停车场的酒店的轿车或豪华客车上。在回酒店的路途中要向客人介绍我们的城市和城市的旅游景点。
Task of Service Practice实训任务
Wang Yang from the Beling ofel receives Mrs Rose Brown from New York at the airport.
北京饭店的王阳到机场接来自组约的 Rose Brown夫人。
Mrs Rose Brown has five pleces of luggage.
Rose Brown夫人随身带有五件行李。
The car of the hotel is in the airport parking lot.
酒店接客人的车已停在机场的停车场
It Is the first time that Mrs. Rose Brown comes to Beling. She is looking forward to visiting the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. And she wants to see the Summer Palaceas well.
Rose Brown夫人是第一次来北京,她一直想看看紫禁城和长城,还有颐和园
Wang Yang tells Mrs Rose Brown that it's very convenient to go to the Forbidden Cityfrom the hotel because so many buses can go there. She can visit it as soon as they arriveat the hotel. Wang Yang suggests renting a car to visit the Summer Palace and the Great Wall.
王阳告诉 Rose Brown夫人,从酒店去紫禁城很方便,有很多车到那儿,他们一到酒店她就可以去紫禁城。王阳建议租车到顾和园和长城。
They arrive at the Beijing Hotel. The bellman Xiao Li has been waiting there and he escort Mrs Rose Brown to her room assigned.
他们到达北京饭店,行李员小李已等候在那儿,他将送 Rose Brown夫人去她的房间。
Brown: Rose Brown, a guest from New York
Wang: Wang Yang, an airport representative.
Brown:Excuse me. Are you a clerk from the Beijing Hotel?
打扰了,你是北京饭店的职员吗?
Wang: Yes, I’m Wang Yang from the Beijing Hotel. Are you...
是,我是北京饭店的王阳,您是…
Brown: I am Rose Brown from New York. 我是来自组约的Rose Brown。
Wang:Mrs Brown, I hope you had a good trip. I’m here to meet you.
Welcome to Beijing. Brown夫人,一路顺利。我是来接您的。欢迎您来到北京。
Brown: Thank you. Glad to meet you.谢谢。见到你真高兴。
Wang: Glad to meet you, too . Let me help you with your luggage car.
见到您我也很高兴。我来推行李车。
Brown: Thank you.谢谢你。
Wang:How many pieces of luggage do you have?您一共有多少件行李?
Brown: Five.五件
Wang: This way, please. We have a car in the airport parking lot to take you to our
hotel.请这边走。接您到酒店的车已停在机场的停车场。
Brown: OK.好的。
Wang: This is our car. Let's go pleases this your first visit to Beijing?
这就是我们的车。咱们走吧。这是您第一次来北京吗?
Brown: Yes, it is I’m looking forward to visiting the Forbidden City and the Great
Wall. I want to see the Summer Palace as well.
是的。我一直想看看紫禁城和长城,还有顾和园。
Wang: You can go to visit the Forbidden City as soon as you arrive at our hotel
It’s very convenient to go there from our hotel. Many buses go there.
您一到我们酒店就可以去参观紫禁城。到那儿很方便,有很多车到那儿。
Brown: What about the Summer Palace and the Great Wall?
怎样到顾和园和长城?
Wang:You can rent a car. This is our hotel. The bellman, Xiao Li, is waiting
there, and he’ll escort you to your assigned room.
可以租车到这两个地方。这就是我们酒店。行李员小李正等在那儿,他将送您到您的房间。
Brown: I really appreciate your kindness.不胜感激。
Wang: You are welcome, madam. This way, please.
不用谢夫人,请您这边走。
Brown: Goodbye.
Wang: Goodbye. Hope you have a very pleasant time in Beijing.
再见。祝您在北京度过美好的时光。

