
Task of Service Practice 实训任务
Mrs Rose Brown needs to call a taxi, because she plans to visit the Summer Palace in the morning and the Great Wall in the afternoon. She wants to get some advice on how to rent a taxi from Zhou Tao...
Rose Brown 夫人想叫一辆出租车,她计划上午去颐和园,下午去长城,她想从周涛那里获得租车的建议。
Zhou Tao tells Mrs. Brown that it is good for her to take the return tour by taxi.
周涛告诉她包车来回合适。
The taxi arrives at the hotel in 15 minutes.
出租车15分钟后到达酒店。
Zhou Tao, a doorman
Rose Brown, a guest from New York
Zhou: Good morning. I'm the doorman here. How can I help you?
早上好。我是这儿的门童。需要我的帮助吗?
Brown: Could you call a taxi for me?你能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Zhou: Certainly. Where are you going?当然可以。您要去哪里?
Brown: I want to visit the Summer Palace in the morning and the Great Wall in the afternoon. It's the first time I’ve been to Beijing. Could you please give me some advice?
我们计划上午去顾和园,下午去长城。这是我第一次到北京来,请你给我提一些建议。
Zhou: It's good for you to book a round trip by taxi.包车来回划算。
Brown: OK. I'll take the round trip by taxi.好,我就包车来回。
Zhou: Please wait a moment. I'll get in touch with a taxi dispatcher. The taxi is expected to come in 15 minutes. Oh, the taxi is coming.
请稍等,我和出租车调度联系一下。出租车15分钟就到。噢,车来了。
Brown: Thank you very much.太感谢你了。
Zhou. You're welcome. Have a good trip.没什么,祝您旅途愉快。

