

Task of Service Practice实训任务
Mr White doesnt agree Wang Ying to do the room now because several old friends of
his will come here in fifteen minutes.
White先生不同意王英现在打扫房间,因为他的几个老朋友15分钟后就要到这儿来。
Wang Ying asks Mr. White when she can come back to clean the room. It is hard for Mr
White to tell the time of cleaning, for they haven't seen each other for twenty years.
王英问她何时可以回来打扫房间。 White先生却很难告知王英回来打扫房间的时间,因
为他们老朋友之间已经20年没见面了。
Wang Ying gives him two pieces of advice. One is when the friends come, press this PND
sign outside your door.When the cleaning can be done, place this MUR outside your door.
Other is to call the Floor Service Desk. So she can come back for service immediately.
王英给了两条建议。一条是:朋友来了之后,就把“请勿打扰”牌挂在门外;当可以打扫房间时,请把“请打扫房间”牌挂在门外。另一条是:打电话到楼层服务台。这样她就可以马上过来服务。
Wang: Wang Ying, a housemaid
White: Mr. White, a guest
Wang: Housekeeping. May I come in?客房服务员。我可以进来吗
White: Come in, please. 请进。
Wang: Good morning, Mr White. May I do your room now?
早上好, White先生。我现在可以打扫房间吗?
White: No, not now. A few old friends of mine are coming in fifteen minutes.
不,现在不行。我的几个老朋友15分钟后就要到这里。
Wang: When would you like me to clean your room, Mr White?
我何时可以回来打扫房间, White先生?
White: It's hard to say. We haven't seen each other for twenty years.
很难说,因为我们之间已经20年没见面了
Wang: When your friends come, please place this PND sign outside your door. When you
want me to come back to do the room, please place this MUR sign outside yourdoor. You can also call the Floor Service Desk. I'IL be back at once.
您的朋友来了之后,请把“请勿打扰”牌挂在门外;当您需要我打扫房间时,请把“请打扫房间”牌挂在门外。当然您还可以打电话到楼层服务台,我马上过来为您服务。
White: OK. Thank you.好的,谢谢你。
wang: It's my pleasure. I hope you enjoy yourselves.不用谢。祝您玩得愉快!

