Practice 2 Showing How to Use the Room Safe 实训项目2教客人怎样使用保险箱
Task of Service Practice实训任务
The guest wants to keep some documents and valuables in the safe in the room, but she doesn't know how to use it, so she calls Housekeeping.
客人想把一些文件和贵重物品存放在房间的保险箱里,但她不知道怎样使用它,于是打电话到客房部询问。
Li Lin tells the guest in the call: Open the safe, when"Open"is displayed, set the codey inputting a six-digit password. Then the documents and valuables can be put inside and the safe will be locked when closed. At that time "Lock "will be displayed. Remember the password you have input; otherwise it will cause much trouble.
李琳在电话里告诉客人:打开保险箱,当显示“Open”字样时,输入六位阿拉伯数字来设定密码。然后放人文件和贵重物品,关上门,保险箱就锁上了。这时会出现“Lock”字样。记住自己所设置的密码,否则就麻烦了
Li Lin tells the guest to put in the six-digit password to open it.
李琳告诉客人输人那个六位数的密码,保险箱就开了
If the wrong number is put in, the safe will never be opened. So be sure to remember the
password.
如果输入的数字不正确,保险箱绝对打不开,所以一定要记住所设定的密码。
Service Practice服务实训
Li Lin, a housekeeper
Guest: a guest
Good morning, Housekeeping. How can I help you?
早上好,客房部,需要我为您服务吗?
Guest: I want to keep some documents and valuables in the safe in my room, but I don't
know how to use it.
我想把一些文件和贵重物品存放在我房间的保险箱里,但我不知道怎样使用它。
Li: Please open the safe. When "Open is displayed, you must set the code by inputting
a six-digit password. Then you put the documents and valuables inside and the safewill be locked when closed. At that time "Lock"will be displayed. You must notforget the password you set; otherwise it will cause a lot of trouble.
请打开保险箱。当显示“Open"”字样时,您得输入六位阿拉伯数字来设定密码。然后放入文件和贵重物品,关上门,保险箱就锁上了。这时会出现“Lock”字样。您千万
别忘记您所设置的密码,否则就麻烦了。
Guest: How can I open it? 我怎么打开它?
Li:Just put in the six-digit password and the safe will open.只要输入那六位数的密码,保险箱就开了
Guest: If I put in the wrong number.如果我输入的数字不正确
It will show"Error"and will not open. So you have to remember the password that you set.
它会显示“ Error”,保险箱绝对打不开,所以您得记住您所设定的密码。
Guest: OK. Thanks a lot.好的,谢谢你。

