
实训项目3旅行支票结账
Task of Service Practice实训任务
Xiao Ling is handling checking out for Mr Berry.
肖玲正在为 Berry先生办理结账退宿
Xiao Ling asks Mr Berry to give her his room key card.
肖玲要求 Berry先生把他的房卡给她。
The bill totals 14 480 yuan. It includes two room services and six suppers in the Chinese
Restaurant
账单总计14480元人民币,包括两次客房送餐,6次中餐厅晚餐。
Mr Berry pays with travelers card. Today's US dollars for travelers check is 709 yuan
against 100 US dollars.
Bery先生用旅行支票结账。当天旅行支票的美金兑换率为100美元兑换709元人民币。
The travelers check is 2 000 US dollars, an equivalent of 14 180 yuan. Mr. Berry pays the
rest, 300 yuan in cash.
您的旅行支票2000美元兑换成14180元人民币。用人民币现金支付剩余部分为300元。
Service Practice服务实训
Xiao: Xiao Ling, a cashier
Berry: Mr Berry, a guest
Xiao: Good morning, sir. How can I help you?早上好,先生。需要我为您服务吗?
Berry: Good morning. I‘’d like to settle my bill.早上好。我想结账
Xiao: Certainly, sir. Could you give me your room key card?
好的,请给我您的房卡好吗?
Berry: OK. Here you are.好的,给你。
Xiao: Please wait a moment, Mr. Berry I'il draw up your bill. Your bill totals 14 480 yuan.
Would you likete to check it?
先生请稍等,我帮您结算账单。您的账单总计14480元,请您查看一下
Berry: Are food and beverage included? 餐饮都计算在内了吗?
Xiao:Yes, we charged you for two room service meals and two suppers in the Chinese
Restaurant. Is that right?
计算在内了,两次客房送餐,两次在中餐厅晚餐,对吗?
Berry:That s right.
Xiao: How would you like to pay?您怎样付款?
Berry: I'll pay with Traveler's check.旅行支票。
Xiao:Travelers check is welcome.欢迎您用旅行支票付账。
Berry: May I know today's US dollarsfexchange rate?
请告诉我今天旅行支票的美元兑换率好吗?
Xiao: 709 yuan against 100 US dollars. Your passport, please.
100美元兑换709元。请出示您的护照。
Berry: Here you are.给你。
Xiao: Please sign your name here again on the travelers check and sign the memo.
请在支票上再签一下,并在兑换水单上签名。
Berry:OK. Is that all right?好的。行吗?
Xiao: That's right. Your travelers check is 2 000 US dollars, an equivalent of 14 180 RMB.
low would you like to pay the rest, 300 yuan?
行。您的旅行支票是2000美元,兑换14180元。您怎样支付剩余部分的300元?
Berry: RMB in cash. Here you are.用人民币现金支付。给你。
Xiao: Here is your invoice. And here is thee exchange memo.给您发票和兑换水单。
Berry: Thank you.谢谢。
Xiao: You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your trip.
不用谢。祝您旅途愉快!

