
Practice 3 Helping the Guest with the Luggage
实训项目3为客人搬运和保管行李
Task of Service Practice实训任务
Hugo Carter in Room 2656 has to check out and go to see an old friend of his in twenty-five minutes. He has no time to deal with his luggage. So he calls the Concierge for help.
2656房间的 Hugo Carter得在25分钟内办理退宿手续并赶去看他的一个老朋友。他没有时间来处理他的行李,于是他打电话给礼宾部寻求帮助
Li Ming receives the call and sends a bellman to fetch the luggage.
李明接了这个电话,并派了一个行李员去取行李
Li Ming asks Mr. Carter to be sure to put his name tag on the cases. Li Ming also tells Mr. Carter they will take good care of his luggage until he comes back for it.
李明要求 Carter先生务必在行李上贴上名签。李明还告诉 Carter他们将妥善保管好他的行李,直到他来取。
Mr Carter will come back to collect his luggage at the Concierge Desk at 2:00 p. m.
Carter先生将在下午两点到礼宾部取行李。
Service Practice服务实训
Li Ming, a concierge
Carter: Hugo Carter, a guest
Li Ming: Good morning. Concierge. How can I help you?
上午好,礼宾部。需要我为您服务吗?
Carter: Good morning. I have to check out and go to see an old friend of mine in twenty-five minutes. I'm calling you because I have no time and I don't know how to deal with my luggage.
上午好,我得在25分钟内办理退宿手续并赶去看我的一个老朋友我打电话给你,是因为我没有时间也不知道怎样处理我的行李。
Li Ming: Don't worry, sir. May I have your name and your room number?
别着急,先生。请告诉我您的姓名和房间号。
Carter: Hugo Carter, Room 2656. Hugo Carter,2656房间。
Li:Mr Carter, I'II send a bellman to Room 2656 to fetch your luggage at once. Please be sure to put name tags on the cases. When will you come back to our hotel for the luggage?
Carter先生,我马上派一个行李员到2656房间去取您的行李。请您务必把您的名签贴在行李上。您什么时候回酒店取行李?
Carter: At 2: 00 p. m.下午两点。
Li: My name is Li Ming. Well take good care of your luggage until you come
back to our hotel for it.
我们会妥善保管您的行李,直到您回来取。
Carter: Thank you very much indeed. And where shall I collect my luggage at
that time?
真是太感谢了。到时候我在哪里取行李?
Li: At the Concierge Desk.礼宾部。
Carter: That's very kind of you. See you.您真是太好了,再见。
Li:See you then.再见。

